Quick Recipe: Fig Foie Gras on a bed of Lettuce
Decadent & Delicious, this recipe created almost exclusively with aphrodisiac foods, will ensure a romantic start to any meal.
100 grs Foie gras, mi–cuit
8 Dry figs
300 grs Mesclun lettuce
10 red peppercorns
2 teaspoons Maldon Salt crystals
1/4 cup Honey Garlic Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Slice the Foie Gras, and place on a bed of mesclun lettuce.
- Dress it up by sprinkling some red peppercorns and Maldon salt cristals over the foie gras, as well as chopped up dry figs
- Drizzle with Honey Garlic Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Serve with fresh baguette or rye bread on the side.
- There are lots of different varieties of Foie Gras. Make sure that for this recipe you are using Mi-Cuit. (Do not use Bloc, fresh, nor paté)